The AASM has local hub co-ordinators on the ground that organise knowledge-sharing and networking events. They represent your opportunity to get involved on a regular basis. Let them know what you’d like and ask how you can get involved. For more information, simply click on your nearest hub, and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
- International Social Marketing Association http://www.i-socialmarketing.org/
- European Social Marketing Association http://www.europeansocialmarketing.org/
- Social Marketing Association of North America https://smana.org
- The Nudge blog
- Online Social Marketing
- On Social Marketing and Social Change
- Social Butterfly
- Social Marketing Panorama
- Spare Change
- Stephan Dahl’s Blog
Note – AASM members have free access to Journal of Social Marketing, and discounted access to Social Marketing Quarterly. Login to the AASM website and access the journals here: http://www.aasm.org.au/journals/
Calls for papers
- We regularly promote calls for papers for journals publishing work in social marketing in our e-newsletter. You can sign up for the e-newsletter on the AASM website front page.
AASM in association with Social Marketing @ Griffith currently offers a Social Marketing Masterclass. The Masterclass is a one day event that provides interactive hands on learning, with a focus on understanding and applying core social marketing principles. We also feature the latest social marketing trends, methodologies and case studies. The content covers key aspects of developing a social marketing plan, presented by two of Australia’s leading behaviour change experts – Sharyn Rundle-Thiele and Joy Parkinson. Attendees benefit from research/audience insight; case studies/lessons learnt and interactive workshop sessions. In addition, experienced practitioners present case studies that share their latest work and tips for success. If you think you, or your organisation would benefit from a Masterclass event where you are, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org