The AASM has local hub co-ordinators on the ground all over Australia that organise knowledge-sharing and networking events. They represent your opportunity to get involved on a regular basis. Let them know what you’d like and ask how you can get involved. For more information, simply click on your nearest hub, and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
- International Social Marketing Association http://www.i-socialmarketing.org/
- European Social Marketing Association – http://www.europeansocialmarketing.org/
- The Nudge blog
- Online Social Marketing
- On Social Marketing and Social Change
- Social Butterfly
- Social Marketing Panorama
- Spare Change
- Stephan Dahl’s Blog
Call for papers
- Journal of Marketing Management “Special Issue on Advancing Theory and Research in Strategic Social Marketing”. Guest editors Ross Gordon, Rebekah Russell-Bennett and Craig Lefebvre. 31 July 2015. Click here
- Social marketing Quarterly “Corporate Social Marketing” Guest Editors Nancy Lee and Sameer Deshpande. 30 June 2015. Click Here
- For any other call for papers please email the AASM: firstname.lastname@example.org
AASM does not currently offer profesional training and development nor do we endorse any particular organisation, however below are links to training currently available in Australia.